from the back of the cosmic junk drawer
Monday, December 25, 2006
 
No animals were harmed in the making of this Christmas Day blog. But all the other victims will be vegetables. As shown in the photo, it looks like reconstructive surgery is all that can save Mrs Potatohead now. Horrible accident. Just horrible. Worse than that whole Humpty Dumpty incident a while back. Thank God for the trusty, confident hands of intern surgeon Elijah Fisher. Sure he's young, but what skill! See that look of determination? Actually, thats more like the watchful eye of a kid whose sister is about to get into his huge cache of new toys!

What a great day! I got there just in time for food! And they made a great batch of chili. I just had another bowl a minute ago. Leftovers! Thanks Sis! I pity da fool who works with me after 3 bowls of Goooooooood Chili! My Dad and his other family made it later, gifts were passed, and everyone had a great time. Every one loved the film to dvd gift of old family movies I gave this year. And I got a lot of great quality playtime with the kids. I still cant believe how fast they grow up. The twins were enjoying the plastic velcro cover on the box more than the actual gift last year, this year they seemed to enjoy the gift more than the wrapping. Go figure! Got some great gifts myself this year. A really cool picture from Georgette . Thanks again! An incredible break in price on the film to dvd's. Thanks Kyle at Firestormfilms! A Dewalt 14.4 volt qick charge drill set from Boss! Thanks Bob! Clothes from Ma! (you're never too old!) A couple gift cards, and my first matching coffee cup set. Thanks Steve! I'm somebody! Pretty fancy, till I get more than four people over for coffee, then someones getting the big plastic Citgo travel mug. Well, its back to work tomorrow, so I better shut up and crash. Merry Christmas and Happy New year!
 
Comments:
Here's hoping we wear out all your coffee cups with cool chat sessions! Um, that means you'll have to clean, some. Don't worry, the minions-for-hire will soon be home.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rants, ideas, ponderings, and generally one sided views from a perpetually misinformed small town, big city, then small town again type of guy who is just plain trying to get it all figured out.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montevideo, Minnesota, United States

Ive been described as handy, witty, generous, and a smooth talker. Now if any of its true or they were just being nice, I dont know.

Archives
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / July 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]