from the back of the cosmic junk drawer
Thursday, June 05, 2008
 
Well, summer is unofficially here with rain pretty much every day. Seriously. This sucks. Its like living in Washington state all over again. No wonder I have no energy lately. Anyway Mom came to visit from Phoenix 3 weeks ago. It was really nice to see her again. She left this morning to go back already. I actually did pretty good about finding the time to see her. Ready for this? 3 weeks, 2 weekends, guess how many visits I squeezed in. Pencils down, pass your test booklets to the front of the class. 6 times. Thats huge for me! Big good son points awarded!

Works been going good. Found plenty of work lately. Except today. With all the damp weather my sheetrock mud from yesterday wasnt dry yet when I checked it this morning so its been a big stupid day off for me so far. I am going in later to see if its dry. Maybe. Been cleaning house today. It needs it pretty bad with all the steady work lately. Thank you Lord!

Had a date a few weeks ago and went to see the new Indiana Jones flick! Good stuff! The date and the flick! But enough about her. i am a huge Indiana Jones fan! And have been one for many years. In fact I have the box set. ON VHS! Thats how long! Great movie! Worth the wait! I really like the fact that they didnt try to hide the fact Indy was 20 years older and instead used it to their advantage and built the story around it.

I have seriusly underestimated my cat. I used to think he was afraid of his own shadow, only to find him batting around a baby garter snake today! Never thought I would see that! Freakin cool. Well, thats about it for now. I bid you Good Day!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rants, ideas, ponderings, and generally one sided views from a perpetually misinformed small town, big city, then small town again type of guy who is just plain trying to get it all figured out.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montevideo, Minnesota, United States

Ive been described as handy, witty, generous, and a smooth talker. Now if any of its true or they were just being nice, I dont know.

Archives
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / July 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]