from the back of the cosmic junk drawer
Thursday, March 27, 2008
 
I GOT TAGGED!

What a great way to get me to post! Thanks, Gette! So I just have to tell you seven random things about myself.
I am left handed.
I am a veteran of Desert Storm. I am not a huge fan of the recent war, though.
I am a phone call and pop in guy, but am slowly becoming a texter and emailer. Conform, dammit, I must conform!!!!!
My favorite websites to listen to are RadioLab, never not funny, Le Show, This American Life, Decoder Ring Theatre, and Audiobible.com.
I have controlled high blood pressure. My heart beats too fast. Probably from having to try to push all the Toblerone and Taco bell sludge through my arteries.
I am a firm believer that normal is boring. I tend to gravitate towards the quirky, weird, and misunderstood... and put myself at the top of the list.
I suffer from a bad case of habitual procrastination. Its the main reason it took me a week to reply to being tagged!

Well, I hope this was halfway interesting. Its amazing how hard it is to come up with 7 random things!
 
Comments:
Yay!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rants, ideas, ponderings, and generally one sided views from a perpetually misinformed small town, big city, then small town again type of guy who is just plain trying to get it all figured out.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montevideo, Minnesota, United States

Ive been described as handy, witty, generous, and a smooth talker. Now if any of its true or they were just being nice, I dont know.

Archives
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / July 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]