from the back of the cosmic junk drawer
Sunday, March 04, 2007
 
Man, I get one snowplow stuck, and they tell me I cant plow snow next year!

Seriously though, this is how rough the storm was around here this week. This is winter in Minnesota all you spoiled little "under 10 inches of snow" whiners! Even snowplows are getting stuck! Well, this weekend went pretty well. I shoveled part of the day on Saturday, and today, was hanging out with friends at church. And I took in "Ghost Rider". I cant compare it to the old comic book cause I dont remember it, but I liked it a lot! A good friend of mine has a blog with lots of great snow info also. I should go and get a few things done. Just wanted to share this great pic and blog site of Gette's. have a good nite! Mark
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rants, ideas, ponderings, and generally one sided views from a perpetually misinformed small town, big city, then small town again type of guy who is just plain trying to get it all figured out.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montevideo, Minnesota, United States

Ive been described as handy, witty, generous, and a smooth talker. Now if any of its true or they were just being nice, I dont know.

Archives
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / July 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]