from the back of the cosmic junk drawer
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
 
Happy Valentines Day to all you folks who have significant others. I do not. Again. This sucks. Nuff said. Anyway, I felt it was time to mix things up. So what do you think of the new template? I hope its not all business looking. But the old junk drawer was starting to look like this.

My visit to my sisters church was great! Even their kids really dug all the singing! I had a pretty good time visiting there. I think they are coming to visit my church this week. Should be pretty cool! Thanks again to Gette for covering for me during yoot groop last Sunday.

I am kind of excited for this weekend for the big race too. I am having some fellow race fans over for the Daytona 500 on Sunday. Tacos and racing. Hopefully a good combination.

The weather has been great the last few days. A balmy above zero 3 day streak will probably end tomorrow though. It was nice for a while but all good things must come to an end. And so does this entry. I am suddenly just dog assed tired. Must be all that turkey I am still chowing on. Ask my cats though, its tasty. Well, nite.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rants, ideas, ponderings, and generally one sided views from a perpetually misinformed small town, big city, then small town again type of guy who is just plain trying to get it all figured out.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montevideo, Minnesota, United States

Ive been described as handy, witty, generous, and a smooth talker. Now if any of its true or they were just being nice, I dont know.

Archives
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / July 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]