from the back of the cosmic junk drawer
Friday, January 05, 2007
 

I have decided to make this the year. Make some changes. get over this continuing slothlike behavior I find myself slowly settling into. At the start of the year I thought " Hey, I quit smoking, started working out again, I am just going to keep doing this into 2007." So far I have just noticed myself getting kind of lazy. I watched mallrats over the Holidays and I really dig the part where Jay yells to Silent Bob "Fly, Fat Ass, Fly!" as he is about to go to battle with the single lynchpin that holds the whole stage together that their mission is to disassemble. In fact, I am seriously thinking of making this my slogan. Yeah, I think we will go with that for a while.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rants, ideas, ponderings, and generally one sided views from a perpetually misinformed small town, big city, then small town again type of guy who is just plain trying to get it all figured out.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montevideo, Minnesota, United States

Ive been described as handy, witty, generous, and a smooth talker. Now if any of its true or they were just being nice, I dont know.

Archives
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / July 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]