from the back of the cosmic junk drawer
Friday, November 24, 2006
 
I was happy to see Thanksgiving roll around so I could see this little guy again. here is the newest addition to the family. My younger sisters first kid, anyway. Matthew Sparks. Hes the quiet one. So far. And hasnt quite started chowing on pink jelo fluff yet. Maybe next year. A great time was had by all.

This picture shows exactly why living in central Minnesota during holiday travel is no big deal. Not a car in sight! And at 11 am on Thangsgiving Day! It only took an hour to go a little over 50 miles to my sisters house. It started out a pretty nice relaxing morning.

Then I got to my sisters and all that changed! I'm not complaining, though. Man, as soon as I got there, there were rugrats underfoot and ready to play for hours! No napping post turkus inhalus this year! Little suckers were all over me like a bad suit. Ready to play "cars and trucks". But first, the feast! Plenty to eat. Lots of great food. My younger sister brought her pink jello fluff... about 7 pounds of it. I brought a pie, and my older sister and her family provided the rest. After I wore out my welcome I headed home and stopped in at a freinds house for pie... and a few plates of food. Man, didnt have any trouble catching some sleep last night. I really should lay off the deviled eggs, though. and pie. and stuffing. and pretty much food altogether for the next few days. Well, hope you have a great Thanksgiving weekend! Later!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rants, ideas, ponderings, and generally one sided views from a perpetually misinformed small town, big city, then small town again type of guy who is just plain trying to get it all figured out.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montevideo, Minnesota, United States

Ive been described as handy, witty, generous, and a smooth talker. Now if any of its true or they were just being nice, I dont know.

Archives
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / July 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]