from the back of the cosmic junk drawer
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
 
Sorry folks. But now if you want to leave a comment here you have to be a human being and not be trying to get anyone to look at your men in stockings written in Duetsch website. My fault, though. I forgot to put up the "No Soliciting" sign. Silly robot, comments are for kids! I was thinking though, you must have to really have to send out a lot of unwanted comment invasions to reach that one person thinking, "Hey, what a coincidence, I was just pondering this morning about German men in womens stockings. And look at that, here is a link to a website written all in German, just for me! Thanks, German men in womens stockings website linkers. My day is complete." Hell, even a blind squirrel finds a nut, though, I suppose. You know there is something for everyone out there though. I happen to think women in sweatpants are kind of hot... Thats just how I roll. Maybe from some buried girls gym class high school daydream hidden in my psyche somewhere, I dont know. Ha, only 74 hits for women in sweatpants on google. Now 75, I suppose. Anyway, enough of that, I spent the last few days up in Wadena putting in a new subfloor, basement door, and then tile for some freinds. It went pretty well. A lot of little chores sure add up, though. It was really nice to get away for a few days, even if it was working. I always really dig just leaving this little burg for a day or 2. If it was everyday, it probably wouldnt be that big of a deal. wednesday night, already. This week is just flying by. Well, I just ran out of substance, and now its just fluff. I will let you go know before I start talking about the weather. Its nice out tonight. Crap...
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rants, ideas, ponderings, and generally one sided views from a perpetually misinformed small town, big city, then small town again type of guy who is just plain trying to get it all figured out.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montevideo, Minnesota, United States

Ive been described as handy, witty, generous, and a smooth talker. Now if any of its true or they were just being nice, I dont know.

Archives
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / July 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]