from the back of the cosmic junk drawer
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
 
Life is good!


It sure is easy to get bogged down with small problems. And even easier to forget the blessings. I have to admit, I got it pretty good. Good job, good freinds and family, house is paid off and vehicles paid off, and God is still looking out for me! So what is it that makes a guy forget about all that sometimes. I dont know. Sometimes a person has to just remind themselves of all the good things. Anyway, I should forget about all this "12 hour workday no time to myself", what about work for this winter, and what about the other guy crap, and count my blessings and enjoy today. I am too young to worry this much about the future. Screw that! Maybe this is just the new nonsmoker in me talking, I dont know. A buddy of mine turned me on to snuff, but it just doesnt cut the mustard. Sometimes you just want to suck some poison into your lungs! Ahhhhh, sweet poison. Ma came to visit. She is helping my sister with the new baby. Baby and sis are doing fine btw. Well, thats enuogh non sequiter ramblings for tonight. Have a good nite and God bless!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rants, ideas, ponderings, and generally one sided views from a perpetually misinformed small town, big city, then small town again type of guy who is just plain trying to get it all figured out.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montevideo, Minnesota, United States

Ive been described as handy, witty, generous, and a smooth talker. Now if any of its true or they were just being nice, I dont know.

Archives
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / July 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]