from the back of the cosmic junk drawer
Thursday, September 28, 2006
 
My sister had her kid. I am an uncle once again. And I have seen some ugly newborns before, but... and you think you know where I'm going with this... but your wrong! Matthew Lynn is the best looking newborn I have seen! He obviously takes after his uncle. Anyway, no worries, bouncing baby boy. Healthy. And heres the kicker. Absolute miracle! 17 years ago my sister was in an accident, 2 month coma, and doctors said if she came out of it, she would be nothing more than a vegetable. In the mean time, she woke up, relearned everything, finished college, got married, and now had a kid. Anything is possible. I dont think I have been this psyched up about being an uncle again before, but its pretty cool. on to the other thing. I am a huge fan of "My Name is Earl" I really dig how they hid a moral in primetime tv. I recieved my copy of season 1 on dvd tuesday, so betwwen working till 8 or 9, a new nephew, and multiple episodes to check out, I have been pretty silent. Sorry bout that. I will try a little harder. well, no offence, but you are distracting me from the new dvd, so have a good night.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Rants, ideas, ponderings, and generally one sided views from a perpetually misinformed small town, big city, then small town again type of guy who is just plain trying to get it all figured out.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montevideo, Minnesota, United States

Ive been described as handy, witty, generous, and a smooth talker. Now if any of its true or they were just being nice, I dont know.

Archives
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / July 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]